A powerful PHP script that we provide free for anyone to use.
FormMail provides the logic required to accept form submissions on your website and email the results to you (and do other things too!).
You can download the script or use their FormMail Configuration Wizard
You can use PHP FormMail as a simple replacement of another FormMail script or Form Processor or Form Mailer, or you can use its powerful features to make your HTML forms even more useful.
FormMail script allows your HTML forms to (all these features are optional):
- send you their results by email (supports any number of email recipients)
- store their results in a CSV (comma separated values) database on your server
- create a log file entry of activity on your server
- use obfuscated email addresses to prevent SpamBots from harvesting your email addresses
- accept no spam; FormMail blocks spam through automatic attack detection tests as well as optional image verification (CAPTCHA) features. Tectite FormMail is an anti-spam solution.
- encrypt their results before they are emailed to you (ideal for securely collecting credit card data)
- redirect to a specific URL on success (e.g. allow a user to download software after filling in a form)
- redirect to a specific URL on failure (customized error page)
- alert you of failures
- work as simple email gateways - just create a form with one non-special field (usually a textarea field) and formmail.php will format the email appropriately
- use GET or POST methods for form submission
- store information in a TectiteCRM Customer Relationship Management System
- send HTML emails formatted with your form results
- upload files
- perform advanced field validations
- perform advanced error handling
- send an autoresponse to the person submitting your form
- support for other human languages (internationalization)
- GeoIP support
- and more....
Added Wednesday 11 April, 2007.